“DemoPeople II” Contact Making Seminar on Youth Policy, Warsaw
Seminar / Conference18-22 April 2016 | Konstancin-Jeziorna near Warsaw ,
For Eastern Partnership countries, Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
Deadline: February 22, 2016
The aim of the seminar is to establish a close international cooperation between programme and partner countries in the field of democracy and structural dialogue. Participants will share experience connected to creating youth policy on national and international level and how to cooperate between youngsters and politics, experts and people responsible for youth policy. The aim of the seminar is to understand the idea of structural dialog, create new international partnerships and prepare new, good quality projects on non-formal education level.
Despite of those goals we want to focus as well on creating local youth initiatives in a sense of structural dialogue, methods of cooperation between youngsters and politics, experts and people responsible for youth policy. The aim is to find innovative way of communication and practical activities in KA3 projects.
Objectives of the seminar are:
- to create opportunities for starting long-term international cooperation on democracy and structural dialogue projects;
- contribute to development of the quality of projects;
- to rise the knowledge about guidelines and rules of Key Action 3;
- to create space for building international partnership and planning future projects;
- to create space for sharing knowledge and exchanging experiences and good practices,
- to find a way and inspiration on creating local youth initiatives in a sense of structural dialogue
- to learn new approaches and to find innovative way of communication between youth and politics/experts/ people responsible for creating youth policy,
- to show new possibilities under Erasmus+ to develop intercultural competences on youth policy field.
For more information and for applying please visit www.salto-youth.net.