Call for Candidacies: CPDE European Representative
CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) launching a call for candidacies for the position of CPDE European Representative.
The European Region is represented in the governance structure of the CPDE – Global Council through three representatives:
- European Representative, who represents CSOs from the whole of Europe;
- EU Sub-regional Representative, who represents EU CSOs;
- Non-EU Sub-regional Representative, who represents CSOs from the Black Sea Region & the Balkans.
The European Representative is also a member of the CPDE Coordination Committee on behalf of the European Region.
The European Representative will represent the whole European Region in the CPDE Coordination Committe and Global Council. He / she will be responsible to coordinate and develop joint work together with the EU sub-regional representative and Non-EU Sub-regional representative.
In carrying out his/ her work, the European Representative must inform, consult and be accountable to the CSOs from the European Region (both from EU & Non-EU sub-regions), participate in all annual meetings, calls and other relevant activities and oversee the implementation of programmes, action plans and strategy of CPDE at the level of the European Region.
For more details regarding the mandate of the European Representative, please read carefully the Terms of reference.
If you would like to put forward your candidacy, please submit the following documents to Irina Lupu (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 20 February 2017:
- Motivation letter explaining your vision on the future engagement of the European Region;
- Mandate from the organisation ensuring the time and resources for the candidate to participate in the Coordination Committee and the Global Council.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Elections will be held online and by Mid-March the results of the voting will be announced. For more details, please read the information on the voting process.