The Defense Ministry of the Republic of Armenia Is Announcing a Photo Contest
The Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Armenia is announcing a photo contest to mark the 26th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Armenia. The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender or nationality. The Contest has two Categories “The Indentity” (portrait) and “Peace in a trice” (no genre restriction). There will be three awards for each category.
• Entrants can submit only 1 photo and only to one of the listed Categories
• Entry is limited to original works that have not formerly been displayed or exhibited and to which the entrant holds all applicable rights.
• By entering this exhibition you are granting the Ministry of Defense non-exclusive rights to the submitted photos for educational, informational and promotional purposes.
• After the first round of judging, all entries will be posted onto the official Facebook page of the Ministry of Defense.
• The results of the final round of judging are scheduled to be announced by the end of September 2017.
• The winners will be chosen by a professional judging committee.
Submission deadline: September 15, 2017.
To fill in the application form, please click here. http://bit.ly/2uFKiS5
For more information please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org