The Open Media Hub (OMH) Is Launching a Call for Journalists
The Open Media Hub (OMH) is launching a Call for Expression of Interest for Production Support for a series of the social media videos “BEING 20: YOUNG ACTIVISTS”.
Applicants are invited to produce an 90 seconds original square video for social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram etc.).
Our “Innovative storytelling” online course offers tips and advice on how to produce square videos and is available here in English, French, Arabic and Russian.
Journalists may also submit the proposed story in HDTV format together with the square video format.
The “BEING 20: YOUNG ACTIVISTS” square video needs to feature a young person in your country who is actively involved in charity work, activism, civil society organisations etc. We want to hear about young people who donate their time and effort to make a difference in the villages, towns and countries in which they live.
Eligible applicants are:
• News organisations with online and social media platforms (including Newspapers, TV stations, Radio stations, websites);
• Journalistic organisations (e.g., associations, foundations) if they can demonstrate a publication commitment from a media outlet;
• Journalists acting on behalf of any of the above.
• Freelance journalists with a letter of intent signed by media organisation.
The maximum funding for
· 90 seconds square video: up to 600 €
· 90 seconds square video AND an additional HDTV version produced for TV broadcast/online : 1,000€
Deadline for submission: 1st December 2019
For more information, please, visit here.