Mission and Vision
Objectives and Goals of the Organization
The Organisation’s Aims and Objectives (Excerpts from Statutes 2.1-2.21)
1. To unite and direct the efforts and potential of the Օrganization’s members and supporters for strengthening and empowering the Republic of Armenia as a sovereign, democratic, social and law-based state.
2. To promote the protection of human rights and the well establishment of civil society in the Republic of Armenia, including the capacity development of NGOs, using the European experience.
3. To contribute to the strengthening, preservation and development of the role and place of national values among the pan-European value system.
4. To contribute to the establishment and development of the national and pan-European universal value system.
5. To contribute to conflict transformation and peace building processes, based on the European value system, as well as the experience of European countries and organizations in these fields.
6. As a guarantee for the security and sustainable development of the state and society, to contribute to the multilateral and full integration of the Republic of Armenia in the European family, including through the Civil Society Platform.
7. To contribute to the formation of full consensus within the society on the idea of not contradicting the integration processes of the republic of Armenia.
8. To contribute to the implementation of Armenia’s consistent policy on the issues of integration into the European Union, taking into account the existing realities and opportunities.
9. To contribute to the increase of the reputation of the Republic of Armenia within the Council of Europe and to more active involvement in the pan-European issues.
10. To promote the dissemination of European science and scientific thought in the Republic of Armenia. To actively cooperate with organizations representing pan-European scientific circles and supporting the scientific development, as well as with those that are in partnership with the European scientific circles. To use the potential of the organization’s members and supporters in scientific projects designed and/or implemented in different fields.
11. To contribute to raising the role and engagement of the younger generation in Armenia-Europe integration processes paying special attention to the regions (marzes).
12. To cooperate with various state and non-state international organizations (including the OSCE and NATO) in all fields of public life on European integration issues.
13. To promote the effective functioning of the organizations representing the interests of Armenian national minorities operating in the Republic of Armenia that support the European Integration and to actively cooperate with them.
14. To promote the co-ordination of the activities of the Armenian organizations supporting the European integration and to the cooperation with the organizations that do not contradict the integration processes.
15. To activate cooperation with Media that support and do not exclude European integration, thus contributing to European integration of Armenia, as well as to objective and comprehensive coverage of the topics related to the domestic and foreign policy of the European structures and countries.
16. To contribute to the development and deepening of cooperation with the European enterprises operating in Armenia.
17. To promote the capacity development of non-governmental organizations through social entrepreneurship, based on European experience.
18. In order to make the European integration process more active, sustainable and effective, to carry out research, analyzes, organize round tables, seminars, conferences, etc. in different spheres of social, scientific and political life.
19. To periodically carry out public opinion polls.
20. To promote strengthening of the role and place of European languages, culture, history, philosophy, political thought in Armenian educational institutions.
21. To contribute to the increase of the scientific and educational level of young professionals and to the increase of more active and effective cooperation with their European partners by organizing training courses, seminars, conferences, competitions and other events.