Perspektivy Call for Applications: Cross-Border Journalism Programme
The Perspektivy is inviting applications for its “Cross-Border Journalism Programme” with an aim to connect journalists in ‘cross-border’ collaboration.
Cross-Border journalism programme is an opportunity for journalists and bloggers in the early and mid stages of their career looking for the chance to develop their skills in international reporting and enhance their professional network abroad.
- Successful candidates will receive professional mentoring, assistance for research trips arrangements and reimbursement of costs for those trips.
- Travel costs, accommodation and per diem for both programme launch and closing 2-days seminars will also be covered by the programme.
- Journalists, freelancers, bloggers must apply with a story idea that transcends a national border.
- Priority will be given to team applications where participants of the team are from different countries and media outlets
- This scheme is open to journalists, freelancers, bloggers producing stories in Russian for Russian-language media outlets and professionally based in Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia, the Baltic and the Caucasus.
- Applicants must be professional journalists, freelancers, bloggers at the early to mid point of their, career with 3-15 years professional work experience.
- The working language of the program is Russian. No translation at any point will be provided.
For more details about the program visit here.